PharmaCept in research
PharmaCept initiates and supports clinical and experimental research projects in the fields of locoregional tumor therapy/chemoembolization of primary and secondary liver and lung tumors as well as the treatment of non-muscle-invasive bladder carcinoma.
In the future, PharmaCept will also invest in the development of further therapeutic options for the treatment of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.
The research focus of PharmaCept is particularly in the field of chemoembolization of liver and lung tumors with EmboCept®.
In cooperation with universities and other research institutions, we initiate and support the following research areas:
- Chemoembolization of tumors and their combination with other locoregional and systemic tumor therapy regimens for liver and lung tumors
- Chemo- and immuno-instillation of non-muscle-invasive bladder tumors
The research focus of PharmaCept lies in the areas of locoregional tumor therapy/chemoembolization of liver and lung tumors with EmboCept®. In cooperation with universities and other research institutions, PharmaCept initiates and supports the following research areas:
- Basics of Organ Immunology under Locoregional Tumor Therapy Concepts
- Pharmacokinetics of intraarterially applied tumor agents
- Locoregional gene therapeutic approaches
- Tumor vascularization and neoangiogenesis under ischemia